So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


June 18, 2008

Ms. Pennington: [What kind of place is this you're staying in?] This is a house with vinyl siding or not that but that type of house covering that is made of plastic but you can paint on it and all.

[What is tupperware?] It's a plastic thing you can cook in or not cook in or you can put things in it for looks or whatever you like.

[What can you eat that is sweet?] Oh, bananas, cookies pies cakes, cookies cakes, cookies again, candy and all sorts of things.

I ain't a vegetable. Some people may say so though.

0 comments:

Followers