So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


10/06/10

Mr. Hall: I remember things but I forget them.

Mr. Hall: I don't know if I'm losing my memory but I know I am.

(After a 5 minute intro to a story about how his neck hurts)
Mr. Hall: Now I'm telling you this for a reason, so just let me tell it. Are you a nurse? Do you know diseases? I went to the doctor and he told me my neck was just breaking down. Do you know about this?

Mr. Hall: My spouse married my, not my nephew, but a male who's married to my sister's husband - oh my nephew, that's it!

0 comments:

Followers