So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


March 15th Small funnies

Ms. Harris: Ask permission from the governess, I mean governor in the house I stay in to stay here.

Ms. Erwin: We got all those chippy poo or chicken poo or whatever they cll it.

Ms. Erwin: Well that was she when I was little!

Ms. Erwin: See I was an old old gal a long time ago.

Ms. Erwin: Well you better get out there and get you a little baby! (on my not having any children yet)

Ms. Erwin: I was so sweezy and my nose, it got bigger bigger bigger!

Ms. Griffis: Don't you walk so loud. It gives me a headache! (on my walking past her room in heels)

Ms. Latham: I always sleep at night. Every night!

Ms. Latham: That's great! We're both fine!

Ms. Latham: I'll soon be 11, 12 years old. That's not old.

0 comments:

Followers