So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


March 21st How many?

Ms. Latham: I have 3 children. I have 3 brothers and sisters.

Mr. Oldham: I got a good taster. I can taste good. And most stuff don't taste good.

Mr. Oldham: I didn't have rabies. I been mad all my life.

Ms. Harris: I walked about 20 steps today. It doesn't sound like much but it is when you see an old crippled woman with a band on, it feels good when you take it off.

Ms. Harris: I'm gonna tell them to stop giving me a deroachable peanut, they give me two and I sleep all night.

Ms. Harris: Daddy was the doctor. He did house calls. He had to, the other doctor would be off on a drunk bash.

0 comments:

Followers