So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


March 24th Really, how many?

Ms. Latham: I have 6 children. I have 2 brothers and sisters.

Ms. Latham: We lived in a rural area. My brothers got to be experts at fox hunting and they caught 1 or 2 but they let them go because they thought they had young ones. It was a wild life out there.

Mr. Oldham: Three doctors told me I was blind and I went to the drivers license place where they give me that "Blind Driver" sign to put in my car.

Ms. Erwin: I don't know what to say, I just pock one in her mouth and then I pock one in and it's like that.

Ms. Harris: I drank a cup of oyster juice.

Ms. Harris: He was in the Army but not that. The Air Force. He got to be an eternal general. That's bigger than a general.

0 comments:

Followers