So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


11/22/10

Therapist: What is your bird's name?
Ms. Plummer: July 24th.
Therapist: What's your cat's name?
Ms. Plummer: Cat.

Therapist: What was your husband's name?
Ms. Plummer: He was a person who liked to help Christians putting their stuff back together. He didn't like dirt to get on his stuff.

Therapist: Did you work?
Ms. Plummer: When I was dating him? Yes, I was pregnant.

Ms. Plummer: (Looking out into the therapy room.) What are they doing out there? Happy time?

Therapist: What was your husband's name?
Ms. Plummer: Vesper Brompson Williams Callaway.
Therapist: Wasn't he a Plummer?
Ms. Plummer: Oh yes, I forgot about that part, it's in there somewhere too.

0 comments:

Followers