So I work in a nursing home as a speech therapist, and a large part of my day is talking to adorable little old men and ladies who are either quite demented or just unabashed to be old and crazy. I jot down some of the funny comments and stories they tell me and want to share them with the world.


11/23/10

Therapist: What country are we in?
Ms. Plummer: Tree. Oak tree probably.

Ms. Plummer: I just wish someone would whistle and let me get out of here.

Ms. Plummer: I wish I had something I could throw a quarter or two and go out the door.

Ms. Plummer: I just wish someone would hand me a gun and say here you get your stuff cleared out cause you can't do something but once or twice.

Ms. Sorensen: They had me waiting over there.
Therapist: Where?
Ms. Sorensen: Over where they had me waiting.

0 comments:

Followers